Your Partner for Success
Softline regularly imports from all of the major global manufacturing countries. We buy the goods we resell and work closely with each customer to forecast sales to ensure continued economic supply. We also work with our customers to maintain regulatory, fiscal and judicial product compliance to minimise importation delays and maximise sales opportunity. We act as Importer of Record for goods we import and maintain the necessary records for the required legal time requirements.
Once we have agreed a sales and marketing strategy we approach each channel with a value proposition specific to their business requirement whilst maintaining brand and product value across all channels. We evaluate promotional opportunities on their merits and on the overall effect they will have on sales, profitability and the overall market.
retail & dropship
We are authorised to dropship for all leading retailers and marketplaces.
b2b & education
Softline supply the best specialists in both business to business sales and education.
Softline can supply and drop-ship to fulfil online orders from any eCommerce site.
marketplace & d2c
We are authorised Prime distributors and also very experienced at balancing FBA.
Our distribution services
- Traditional Retailers and their eCommerce sites (Softline can direct drop ship from our warehouse)
- eCommerce web sales – Softline can build and manage any web sales solution
- Marketplace sales – Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Not On the High Street, Wish, Fruugo, OnBuy and many others
- Business to Business – we work with corporate resellers to create volume solution sales targeted at specific large businesses
- Education – Softline work with the leading Education specialists in the UK.